Our unbeatable membership benefits include:
- Insurance cover – a class leading package including £25 million liability cover and £35K personal accident cover for non-commercial flights within the Open Category of CAP 722 or the BMFA Article 16 Authorisation.
- CAA Operator Registration - made easy as part of our membership process.
- The British Drone Flyers Newsletter emailed out to you 6 times a year and access to download the BMFA NEWS – for details of everything happening in our wider unmanned aircraft community
- Access to the British Drone Flyers Rewards and Savings Scheme. See here for more details
- Access to the BMFA Achievement Scheme – dedicated to raising flying standards and safety whilst making learning fun. See https://achievements.bmfa.uk
- Access to competition – British Drone Flyer membership provides access to local, national, and international model aircraft and drone flying contests.
- Back up - the BMFA 'Drone Team' are there to provide help and assistance.
- Guidance – we publish an extensive range of guidance material to help members have fun, fly safely, and remain within the law. See https://rcc.bmfa.uk/
- Representation of the recreational unmanned aircraft community at the highest level for almost a century.